We have a common enemy, as everyone already knows, so we need a lot of attention and special care. We need to be aware of our actions, which will influence not only our health, but that of everyone.
Therefore, we have implemented a series of measures to reduce the risk of contagion with the new coronavirus:
• We measure the temperature of guests and employees. If the temperature of 37.8° C or more is found, the person will be referred immediately to medical care (any cost will be at the guest's expense);
• Guests and companions are not allowed to enter if someone in the group has a flu-like syndrome or suspects COVID-19;
• Guests who are suspected of having COVID-19 or who are diagnosed with the disease will be quarantined and will not be able to leave the suite for 14 days (meals will be eaten inside the rooms), and guests must put their bedding and towels, as well as its waste packaged outside the door, twice a week (all costs will be paid by the guest himself - food, lodging, laboratory tests, transport, etc.);
• Check-in must be done online;
• We kindly ask our guest the use of mask in circulation spaces and common areas;
• Our receptionists will welcome you and will be friendly as always, but they will keep their distance;
• The sanitary mat at the property entrance must be used every time you enter the property's premises;
• All suites have a 70% alcohol gel dispenser;
• Unfortunately, we will not be able to carry your luggage;
• We offer 70% alcohol gel dispensers in several areas of the Pousada - such as the entrance, reception, social bathrooms;
• In the breakfast area, tables were closed to guarantee a minimum spacing of 2 meters;
• Breakfast is made in shifts and served a la carte, there is no buffet in accordance with health regulations;
• If the guest wants to discard PPE (personal protective equipment), such as masks, they must be discarded in the bathroom's trash;
• For your protection and the protection of our employees, cleaning of the suite is carried out only every 3 days; the procedures are guided by our reception staff upon arrival;
• We have increased hygiene on surfaces with greater contact, both in suites and in social areas. Mainly switches, door handles, handrails, remote controls etc.;
• Keep your suite ventilated, open the windows and the balcony whenever possible;
• Our reservation rescheduling policy has been changed, so as to offer greater flexibility;
• Postponement of reservations remains as a credit voucher in Reais, for an indefinite period. However, we remember that we are attentive to new decrees or laws that modify or alter the opening date as the closing date of the hospitality industry;
• Our employees are instructed on the prevention and adoption of care in the prevention of COVID-19, as well as the mandatory use of PPE (personal protective equipment);
• If you wish, you can bring your bedding, pillows and towels. However, no laundry service is offered.
When making your reservation, you will be agreeing to our procedures and despite all our efforts and protocols, we make it clear that, regardless of any care, people who do not show symptoms can transmit COVID-19 if they are infected, any interaction with the general public represents a high risk of exposure to COVID-19 and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit.